Safe Sitter Classes
Gig Harbor Fire & Medic One offers Safe Sitter Classes to residents of the Peninsula School District (PSD401). Class capacity is limited to 12 students. If a class has not reached capacity within two weeks prior to the scheduled date, the class will be opened up to neighboring districts.
Register early! Classes fill up quickly. Our next classes will be:
- June 24, 25, & 26 – Class Full
- July 8, 9, & 10 – Class Full
- July 22, 23, & 24 – Class Full
- August 5, 6, & 7 – New offering!
What to Know:
- Classes start at 9:00 am each day.
- Classes end at 1:00 pm the first two days. Day three ends at 12:00 pm.
- If students do not show up the first day of class, we will notify the first student on the waitlist by 10:00am.
- Students are allowed to bring snacks and beverages.
- Priority registration for Gig Harbor Fire District residents. Out of area students may be added two weeks prior to class start if space allows.
- The class is designed for students ages 11-14.
How to Register:
Submit the Registration Form, the $40.00 fee, and the Student Contract in person or by mail to:
Prevention Division-Safe Sitter
10222 Bujacich Rd. NW
Gig Harbor, WA 98332
*Class fee of $40.00 is required at time of registration. We are only able to accept cash or check which can be made payable to PCFD#5.