Safe Sitter Classes
Gig Harbor Fire & Medic One offers Safe Sitter Classes to residents of Pierce County Fire District 5 (zip codes 98332, 98333, and 98335). Class capacity is limited to 12 students. If a class has not reached capacity within two weeks prior to the scheduled date, the class will be opened up to neighboring districts.
- Our next Safe Sitter class will be held February 17-19, 2020
What to Know:
- Classes start at 9:00 am each day.
- Classes end at 1:00 pm the first two days. Day three ends at 12:00 pm.
- If students do not show up the first day of class, we will notify the first student on the waitlist by 10:00am.
- Students are allowed to bring snacks and beverages.
- Priority registration for Gig Harbor Fire District residents (zip codes 98332, 98333, and 98335). Out of area students may be added two weeks prior to class start if space allows.
- The class is designed for students ages 11-14.
How to Register:
Submit the Registration Form, the $40.00 fee, and the Student Contract in person or by mail to:
Prevention Division-Safe Sitter
10222 Bujacich Rd. NW
Gig Harbor, WA 98332
*Class fee of $40.00 is required at time of registration. We are only able to accept cash or check which can be made payable to PCFD#5.