Crunch Time Extrication Course
About the Course:
Crunch Time is a hands-on vehicle extrication class that focuses on skill-building for response to vehicle collisions, machinery entanglements, building collapses, natural disasters, mass transit mishaps, and weapons of mass destruction incidents. It has been developed for the firefighter who has basic extrication skills and is motivated to expand his or her knowledge. NFPA 1006 Job Performance Requirements will be presented.
- Low student-to-instructor ratio
- Professional, experienced instructors
- Emphasis on current technology, equipment, and techniques
- Realistic and challenging training scenarios based on full-scale props and difficult situations
- Training arena in which firefighters from the smallest rural fire departments and those from large urban departments can work and learn together.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
If you would like to register for Crunch Time, please fill out the registration form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (253) 851-9606